Are you willing to walk this long and difficult road with me?
-dust dust-
cleans up the dust on this blog...
Hmmm, anyways, today had a really nice day.
Wanna thank my baby for giving me a fun time today.
Yes, I was thinking of what you mention but, BUT that purely is just thinking.
It is better not to elaborate much on what you mention here cause yea I dont know what others will think, and hahas, that is our little secret. =]
but anyways baby...
Yes, I wanna tell you I Love You. =))
Alrighty, here I go; baby, the pasta at pastamania is nice, just a little too full, shall we share one portion next time? =P
then we can be super duper sweet.. Ohkays, but not too sweet, if not others will stare...Hahas =)
The awfully chocolate is nice too.. Just a little bitter to me , sorry~ I have sweet tooth. But, I do enjoy it =) esp when eating with you, even if its really bitter, it will become sweet right, maybe very sweet or not very sweet but your presence is sweet enough to make something bitter turn sweet! Hahas!
Once again, baby, I thank you...
and....
I Love You.
baobeii galz - my only love rejected aka babyymily.BbabyymiLy aka mandy Thanks for letting me see hope.Your smile brightens up my day! =D 120908
Labels: awfully chocolate, pasta, pastamania, vivo
If I say I love you, will you say you love me too or will you treat/take me as a fool??
Is this love?hearts flutterings
9:42:00 PM
Y